Friday, July 23, 2010

UNC's Brown Refutes Internet Story

On Friday, July 23, on WDNC in Raleigh/Durham, Host Taylor Zarzour expressed extreme confidence that only a couple players were investigated in the NCAA inquiry. In addition, Zarzour mentioned that he talked to UNC cornerback Charles Brown and that Brown disputed this story outright.

Zarzour also stated that his contacts say the NCAA investigation is only about UNC defensive tackle Marvin Austin.

Each of these statements goes to reinforce those made by other sources.

3 comments:

  1. gee..somebody here is finally starting to get it. I can hardly wait to laugh in the faces of the so called "journalist" that have taken compltete fabrications and run with them. It's going to be wonderful watching the cow college fans commit suicde when this is done, lol. I hope they're buried in a mass grave so I can crap in it, and I hope they're all hungry as they fade into oblivion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it's fade in to Bolivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, but, but...ur n idiot! I dont believe non of that, they says it on the radio and i think one of my friends who read say ever1 nows that stupit Marvin is bad and ever1 else did bad stuff 2!!! I lurn to read 1 day and I now 2! Coch O'Briend is best and we win tumoro if we plaid any1! Go Wufpak!

    ReplyDelete